Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Official Deceleration to the World

Yello. I am a very serious blogger and full time Missionary from The Church of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints.(I always imagine someone with a very deep voice saying that aloud) I also put my random thoughts within parenthesis even though I'm not sure if that how they are supposed to be used.

The purpose of this blog is to enliven(its a real word ;), uplift, entertain, educate and bring closer to Christ all who read it. As a full time missionary all that we do is focused on Jesus Christ so naturally my musings would center all around him. (the thought proceeds the action right?) With this I will post many expertly taken photographs of things I encounter every day in my unusual line of service. 

Last of all please realize that this Blog is very official (the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints does not endorse it) because it has been proof read many times and has painstakingly been edited by the author himself during his 1 hour of internet time every day. With that said the posts will be short but regular.

Love you! (I always have a really stocky guy with black spiky hair saying this in a high pitched voice in my head.)

(Plus I'm in DCish)

1 comment:

  1. This is the most quality blog I have ever read. You are a stud

    ReplyDelete